Sunday 22 January 2012

Not sure what to write about!

Hi All

I promised that I would try and blog more this year (one of my NY resolutions!) so here is my second blog!

Not much happening here, we have finished the building - all the stables, cctv and electrics are now in, with a lovely large light on the outside to get the horses in at night!

Still more to do, the arena is underway with the fencing going in - if the weather holds out we might be finished in a couple of weeks, then it will be the muck heap and the gateway to finish and hey presto no more building works for a VERY long time!!!

Might start doing a bit of tree planting!  or fencing, or nothing except enjoying riding the horses!

I have entered the Point Two air jackets competition and would love it if you could watch my video (and share with your friends) as the highest number of views counts :)
http://youtu.be/i_Dcs4S3QOI

It only takes a minute and I need around 5000 views to get anywhere close to the current leader! :D

Thats all for now.

will be back very soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment