Thursday 22 March 2012

Look, No jackets!

Hello everyone

Jack here, mum has said I can put another update on the blog.  I keep asking her to get on and do it but she keeps telling me she is busy.

Anyway last weekend I had another 'flatwork' lesson with Liz, she thinks I am getting a bit better and says its a slow process doing it the right way.  She asked mum is she was bothered that we hadn't cantered in a lesson yet - Mum said she didn't mind as it was all good building blocks but she could have asked me for some input, I'm very happy to canter, I find it easy but mum says I'm too much 'on my forehand' whatever than means.

Nice view!
It was such a nice day, I didn't really mind what mum wanted me to do. And the cars on the road didn't scare me quite as much.

Bonus = polo's again :D

Once my lesson was finished I actually managed to spend the day without my jacket on, it was lovely to get some sun on my back and even better to get as dirty as possible!


Sunday came with Mum calling me up the field to tell me that we were going cross country schooling and then to a 'beach', never heard of one before but hoped it wasn't like 'flatwork'


Anyway the schooling was fun, I went in the truck that Mack owns with his Mum, Helen.  its a lovely truck as its not too tiring for us and very breezy.  We get to look out of the window and watch the other trucks following us while munching on hay, its quite pleasant really.

We went to somewhere called Smeaton, there were lots of jumps to go over, I had a great time with Mum telling me what a good lad I was.

Warming up with my mate Mack

Mack showing me how much he loves it

this was the first of three jumps in a line

Mum says she wasn't keen on the dip after the jump, but it was really fun!

Weeeeeeeeeee

Ping!



Once we had finished we didn't even get out gear taken off, we were offered some water (that was very refreshing as it was so hot) then were taken to the so called beach.

Mack telling me what a beach is

WOW, the beach is cool!

Mack told me it was full of moving water and was really refreshing.  I've never seen anything like it, its just this massive open space!
Open space all around
Hello Justin the cameraman!




I think lots of people also like it as the beach was covered in people and their dogs, still Mum kept me away from them and we still had lots of fun playing.

Syncronised galloping


I don't really like the moving water, it kind of chases you and makes you jump, Mum says its a bit weird sitting on me when the water is rushing in as it feels like I am still moving when I'm not!

All in all a great weekend I'd say!




No comments:

Post a Comment