Sunday 25 March 2012

What weather!

This weekend has been glorious, hot sunny days have made it feel like spring is finally here. Let's hope it lasts!

Saturday I had a lovely visit from Lou and her horse for some SJ practice. 



Jumpy jumps set up in the arena
I did give Jack a jump in the afternoon, need to work on going forwards a bit more.  Next weekend is our first XC competition at Montrave.  We are doing the 3' class. 

Helen also joined me to give her horse Mack a jump.  Unfortunately Mack and I had a disagreement at a fence - he thought it was spookier than I did so he felt I would be much better on my own!!  At least I can now say that the surface is very soft!

Last night we went for dinner at Assam's Cafe, a new restaurant that has opened in Edinburgh followed by an evening watching Spamalot at the Edinburgh Playhouse - I laughed until my sides hurt then spent last night singing 'always look on the bright side of life' in my sleep! Can thoroughly recommend!

Woop woop the clocks went forward - BST is now!

went to look at a horse as a project but unfortunately her owner really wanted much more for her than I could afford. 

Helped John fly the bird, although Faya chose to spend some of her time walking much to the amusement of the young ewes!

Watch the funny video to see:  http://youtu.be/eqLajbNBFB0

Oh yes and the other day we brought the expecting girls in ready for lambing week (1st April)

No comments:

Post a Comment